Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

SOTSii Clue 4 finished


A week behind, Clue 4 is finished after waiting out a bout of the flu. My brain was not lace functional, which was maddening.

On Saturday my brain finally came home, and it was marathon movie & knitting day: I watched both versions of Pride & Prejudice, Barton Fink, and Phantom of the Opera. Claire picked out the last two, neither of which I would have chosen. But now I've seen them both and got some lace done to boot.

Yesterday at the North Austin Meetup, I mentioned that I'd languished about all day Saturday knitting and movie watching. When they heard I watched both Pride & Prejudice versions, they all wanted to have a movie day/night where we do the same. I'm definitely up for that!

See, I told you I was nuts.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, girly movies and knitting... I never get to rent any chick flicks anymore since I started living with a man! (Although I've somehow learned all of the rules for both football and hockey.) Just tell me when!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come and play, too? Your stole looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you! If you want a response from me, be sure to leave an email address. Thanks!